Saturday, 6 June 2015

Mr M




Still trooping on. Poor little guy. I ended up washing his face last night with a cotton bud dipped in myxazin rather than just adding it to the water as directed (he was not at all impressed). This seemed to clear up most of the visible fungus that was growing all over his head however and he was noticeably perkier this morning, with a bit of a raise to his dorsal. I tried the wash again tonight and he put up far more a fight, leaping out of my hand back into the water. Also a positive sign. Yet there is still cloudiness to his eye, meaning it is riddled with bacteria...

I will have to try some more varieties of medication when I have finished the second round of myxazin and perhaps some vitamin c additive to his food. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...